- Full Club Membership entitles you to practice on our bottom and practice ranges all year.
- Monthly Club shoots cost approx $10 per adult, $7.50 juniors and cubs shoot free.
- Please fill out the online form below and make a secure payment online to reserve your membership today.
- Please beware that all members must hold a current ABA License for Insurance purposes. To join the ABA please Click Here
- All new members to the club are subject to a strict 3 Month probation to ensure competency before you can become a full member.
- All new members must attend our coaching program for competency assessment which costs $60 per person.
- By joining Pacific Bowmen you agree that you have read and agree with the Behavior Management Policy (BMP).
- Pacific Bowmen have the right to cancel any memberships at any time that they feel violate the BMP.
- Once you have become a member, you will be assisted and encouraged by all members to enjoy the great game called Archery.
When you Submit your membership application, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment. This make take a while. Please be patient. If you have any problems submitting your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our club administration will assist you.